About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Trip to SoCal-Day 4"

We got up at 5:15am today to take Paul to the train station where the commuter train will take him to where he is attending school this week and next. We will pick him up again on Friday afternoon. It will be lonely here without him. Just us girls.

We came home and went back to bed and when we got up, it was too late for church. In the afternoon we went to the Christian Bookstore and then to the beach. We did a little "souvenier" shopping and then headed down to the beach. It was a beautiful afternoon/evening. The girls made a picture for their dad. I'll post it here...

It was really sad cause I was sitting there on the beach and some seagulls came and landed nearby. I noticed that this guy was limping. Then, I could see a fish hook was through his leg. Poor little guy. I wanted to go help him, but I knew he'd just fly away and I know nothing of helping birds like that.

We went to Taco Bell for dinner after the sunset. Hey, it's cheap and we like it...what can I say? Even though I grew up here, it is weird driving around because so much has changed that I find myself not recognizing familiar places. It's so strange.

No comments:

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia