About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Trip to SoCal-Day 1"

We left our home in Idaho at 6:30am this morning and arrived in Bishop, Ca. at 6:30pm (Idaho time) so we were on the road for a full 12 hours today. Most of Nevada had bad visibility due to the smoke from the fires. There's a layer of ash on the pool at the hotel where we are and the air quality is bad with the air blowing and the ash in the air falling all around. The temp is 106 degrees. Ugh!

I think I'm too tired to swim anyway, so I'm going to take a cold shower to cool off and then rest. It feels so good to just lie down or even just sit on the soft bed after being in the car all day. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We only have about 5 hours left to drive tomorrow before reaching our destination. Yeah!

It's just not a road trip until you have to stop and wait for road work!

Here you can see how hazy it was from the smoke. At times we couldn't even see the mountains.

No comments:

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia