About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Friday, July 11, 2008

Trip to SoCal-Day 2


Our family arrived in Southern California this afternoon. $5.19 a gallon was the most expensive gas we saw on our drive here. The drive was uneventful for which we are grateful. We could hardly see Mt. Whitney (left) due to the smoke in the air obscuring the view of it, though. The Eastern Sierra's are so majestic. I will try to post a photo if I got a decent one while driving. (the wind shield is cracked in front of my side of the car)

We went and stopped in at my sister's house when we first arrived. It was good to see her again. Then, we went and grabbed some late lunch at Taco Bell and she went home from there to finish her work day. We are now resting at my father-in-law's house enjoying the ocean breeze, which we have missed since moving from here almost 13 years ago.

My husband is actually here on business, he is attending management school for the next two weeks, but we will be able to see him on the weekends since we are here. Last summer when he went, we stayed home and it was not fun. Our extended family is here in SoCal, too, so we will get to see them. My husband's side is out of town though, so we will only see mine this time. We will also get to visit some dear friends we haven't seen in quite some time.

Time to watch the Count of Monte Cristo with the family. More tomorrow...

Amy takes time out to call David. Kids these days have it so good!


No comments:

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia