About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Trip to SoCal-Day 3"

We slept in today and then went to my sister's house to swim. We had the pool to ourselves. It felt good to swim. We then went to an old favorite ice cream place called, "Pepper Tree Frosty." (see photo above) They have yummy chocolate dipped cones. Problem is you have to eat them fast! Prices have gone up from what we remember.

We came back to my FIL's place and ate lunch and are now waiting for my sis to come over and take in a move with us. We are thinking of going to the beach this evening. I want to pick up a new small Bible with large print at a Christian Bookstore in Carlsbad.

We're enjoying our time here so far!

No comments:

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia