About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Trip to SoCal-Day 7"

Today was laundry day. We pretty much stayed home and did laundry and watched DVD's. The girls also planned what they'll be filming with a friend next week and also played cards and on the computer. I took a nap since I've been having trouble breathing and it's quite tiresome. I had to use my nebulizer twice today, but I'm doing better now. I also was stuffed up and had a headache so it was a great day to do nothing but laundry.

Another day I didn't take any photos. Tomorrow we will be going to Balboa Park, so I should have more photos to post.

No comments:

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia