About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick Day

Three out of four of us are sick today. Some kind of cold/sore throat thing. Not fun! When my hubby's sick, he just sleeps pretty much straight through until he's well again. Our oldest daughter is the same way. Our youngest and myself; however, are the opposite. We can't find any way to get comfortable and can't sleep until we're better. I think we are sick longer due to the lack of sleep. I am trying to lessen the time and severety of this illness by taking airborne. It has worked for me many times. Sometimes, I actually can tell my body is fighting it rather than giving in. I'm afraid, however, that this is not one of those times.

No comments:

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia