About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog Switch

I've had this blog for over a year and am just now beginning to use it. I had it re-directing to my website, but I want to keep my personal blog separate from my business photo blog.

I am not great at regularly blogging, but I am going to make an attempt. There will be no apologies if I fail miserably. I have people and things in my life that are much more important than this blog, although I'm hoping that blogging about those things will find a place in my day or at least, my week.

I will also try to pull some of my old blogs from my other one to include here. In the meantime, you can go to http://members.christiansunite.com/blogging.cgi. That's another blog that I have that is a pain to use, and a time-hog to boot. This one is much better and I hope its ease of use will motivate me to use it more often. Scroll down and click by Subscribe to, to be notified of updates to this blog.

Here's to another attempt at blogging...

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great to see this, Kathleen.

I'll try to keep dropping by.


Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos.

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia