About this blog...

Here you will find the juggles and struggles of my life, from funny to serious and how I deal with them. God and my family are very important to me and I hope that will be obvious in the content of this blog. Feel free to: take the Bible quiz, bookmark this blog, leave a comment or email a post to a friend. Whatever you do, enjoy your stay and stop by again soon! God Bless, Kathleen

Current News

Monday, May 5, 2008

"The Voice of Truth"

This video is of a song that helps give me the strength to face another day:

When I feel trampled on and attacked.

When I'm overwhelmed and feeling so helpless.

When everything seems to be going wrong and I feel like a failure in all that I do.

When I know there's nothing I can do to help someone that I love with something they are going through.

When Satan puts lies in my head.

When my tears become so numerous that I feel like I may drown in them.

May this song encourage you as it does me...

No comments:

Awesome Movie! "Fireproof"





Think You Know Your Bible?

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia